Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Beginning...

This is my first entry in my newly created financial blog. My goal is quite simple....create a blog where I can discuss all my personal financial musings, conversations, etc. that I am constantly having with and/or imposing on friends and family.

I work in an IT department of a financial services firm in downtown NYC. This means I can discuss programming (Java), project management, and financial instruments (Derivatives, Equity Markets)...topics that have little or nothing to do with personal finance. Personal Finance is more of a hobby of mine. I love to plan, discuss, and think of creative new ways to save and invest. Hopefully this blog will be a good outlet for my thoughts and will spur conversations with like minded people.

Over time I plan on detailing my personal financial status and goals. But that's for a later post...

No comments: